Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Helping friends is a good deed or gives you benefits...

Howdy!!

Just recently, friends I met at MS (respectively hika and atty) has offered me some raws, pr's and translation for some project of theirs... So we decided to gladly help them, since they kinda express their in-satisfaction over how the series kill many of their cleaners or editors...

I'll be re-releasing a chapter that Ai (NBM) has previously release due to 2 missing pages found in the chapter... and providing if I'm in a better mood I might add a smut too xD

Please check out the project page for the downloads 'kayz...

xoxo
SyncScans

3 comments:

  1. will you also be taking himekei doll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeps. We are working on it, trying to get our cleaner to get started on it <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait i love himekei doll :) i really hope u guys do it. :)

    ReplyDelete